Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fashion: Espadrille Wedges...the one shoe that every girl needs for the summer

Anyone who knows me well knows that I LOVE designer shoes, they're beautiful and in most cases even quite comfortable. I'm always on the look out for a great pair of shoes and if I had to pick only one pair for the summer, they would have to be espadrille wedges. Wedges are stable, easy to walk in, and give you height without having to walk around on your tip-toes. For vertically challenged girls, like myself, wedges are an absolute must in your closet.

Espadrille wedges are everywhere this season, they come in a variety of colors and heel heights, but my favorite has to be Jimmy Choo's "Polar" Espadrille Wedge Slingbacks. I love that it comes in nude patent leather which blends into your feet and basically makes your legs look about 4 inches longer.

Try on a pair of espadrille wedges and see how you like them, I think you'll love them as much as I do!

Jimmy Choo "Polar" Espadrille Wedge Slingbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment