Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fashion: Peter Pan Collar Necklaces

Let me first apologize for not writing in months, life got in the way and my love for fashion had to take a temporary back seat. But, fall fashion is now here and so duty called.

As the holiday season gets closer and closer, clothes start to become shinier and more embellished. But, since we're still recovering from a recession, we're not always in a position to buy new clothes to follow every trend. This is why I love the new peter pan collar necklaces. You can add them to any top or dress with a crew neckline and completely change its look. Now, you can wear them with other types of necklines but I just think they look best with crew necklines. The new peter pan collar necklaces come in a lot of varieties, such as lace, jewels or stones, you can pick whichever one strikes your fancy. Trust me no one will even be able to tell that you've worn that dress before. Here are a few of my favorite looks that you can create.

(Blouse available at Kate Spade New York)

I love this look! Wear the bright yellow cheerful top to work and then for a night out just pop on a jeweled collar necklace.

I actually recreated this look with this sweater from Theory and this Cara collar necklace...


(Sweater available from Theory)


(Collar Necklace available from Cara at Nordstrom)

Already own a LBD (who doesn't)? Just pop on a lace or jeweled peter pan necklace and all of a sudden it's a completely different look.

(Dress available at Kate Spade New York)

Here are some more of my favorites...

(Rachel Faux Pearl Collar Necklace, $20)


(Top Shop Chunky Box Collar Necklace, $70)


(Tarnish Sequin Collar Necklace, $38)

How are you going to wear this trend?





No comments:

Post a Comment