Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fashion: Alexis Bittar Sample Sale

I don't usually run after sales and I'm not the kind of girl that wants to fight crowds or dig through bins for a discount. I'm much more deliberate about my purchases and even stalk my items for weeks for a discount. However, when I heard that Alexis Bittar is running a sample sale with around a 50% discount, I ran to my nearest Alexis Bittar store to take a look. And I'm sure glad I did! They have quite a few pieces on sale for a significant price cut.  Here is the pair of earrings that I snatched up (no fighting was involved).

Alexis Bittar Bud Earring with Ombre Pave Black

Here are some more of my favorites:

Alexis Bittar Filigree Onyx Earrings $80


Alexis Bittar Gold Infinity Drop Earrings $75

Go check out their selection at your nearest Alexis Bittar boutique store or online. Happy Shopping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment