Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fashion: Pleat and Repeat


I love this look! The pleated maxi skirt is so feminine but it's balanced out with the gray rocker tee. I just love the blush color of the skirt, it's perfect for spring! The chanel crossbody bag and the cuff bracelets aren't bad either. This look is the definition of "casually-chic" where you look put together but comfortable and just all out fabulous as you're walking around the city. I re-created the look with the pieces below:

BCBG "Estel" Pleated Skirt

Gap "Paris" Graphic Tee

Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold Orbiting Cuff


Tory Burch Crossbody Messenger Bag

I'm going to shop in my closet and re-use my silver envelope bag and gold orbit cuff that I picked up during my last trip to Paris, but the pleated blush maxi skirt and paris graphic tee are definitely my next purchases. What's your version of this look?  

No comments:

Post a Comment